We at iWebDNA are committed to being completely transparent in all of our work with you. When it comes to your Google Ads campaigns, we believe in open communication and sharing all relevant information with you. We understand that your business is important to you and that you want to have full visibility into your campaigns. That’s why we provide regular reports and updates on the performance of your campaigns, as well as offer insights and recommendations for improvement. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have about your campaigns or our process. Our team is here to support you and help you achieve your business goals through effective Google Ads campaigns.
Our agency typically report results to their clients on a regular basis, often monthly or quarterly. These reports provide information on the performance of the PPC campaigns, including key metrics such as cost-per-click (CPC), click-through rate (CTR), and conversions. The report also include information on the overall performance of the campaign, such as the total number of clicks and impressions, as well as any changes or optimizations that were made during the reporting period.
Mainly Google Ads is a service used by advertisers and Google Adsense is used by publishers. Google Ads enable business owners to advertise on Google.com, advertisers can run search campaigns, display campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns, local campaigns to increase customers traffic with the hope that traffic converts to sales or leads. With Google Ads, advertisers pay a certain amount to Google per ad click.
Some questions you may want to ask a digital ads agency that specializes in the type of campaign you wish to run include:
- What types of campaigns have you successfully run in the past that are similar to the one I am proposing?
- Can you provide examples of the types of results you have achieved for previous clients in campaigns similar to mine?
- What strategies do you recommend for achieving the specific goals I have set for this campaign?
- How will you measure the success of the campaign and how will you report on that success to me?
- Can you provide references from previous clients who have run similar campaigns?
- How do you stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes that may impact the success of my campaign?
- How do you work with clients to ensure that the campaign is meeting their expectations and goals?
- What support and resources do you offer to clients during the campaign to help them achieve success?
It is important to understand whether a digital ads agency is primarily focused on generating revenue or increasing clicks when running a campaign.
An agency that is primarily focused on generating revenue may prioritize strategies that drive conversions and sales, even if it means lower click-through rates. On the other hand, an agency that is focused on increasing clicks may prioritize strategies that drive traffic to a website, even if it does not necessarily lead to conversions.
Understanding an agency’s focus can help you determine whether their approach aligns with your goals for the campaign. For example, if your primary goal is to increase sales, you may want to prioritize working with an agency that is focused on generating revenue. If your primary goal is to increase brand awareness and website traffic, an agency focused on increasing clicks may be a better fit.